Thursday 14 September 2017

Rap skills

Original rig created by Truong and animated by Nic Cabana. I made the Textures/shaders and some minor additional detail sculpting trying to make it look like Blue from Jurassic World for a charity project I'm working on with the For The Win Project. Textured with Zbrush & Substance Painter, rendered with Vray for Maya. Included with Truong's awesome rig is Nic Cabana's animation so once I textured it up I couldn't help myself, had to do a test render.
Truong's rig available here https://gumroad.com/l/raptorrig





7 comments:

  1. Thank God Dinosaurs don't exist anymore, just look at me how scary they are, Finally there existence is no more in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Texting is now part of our daily lives which has led businesses to use it to communicate with prospects and existing users or customers. If you own a software or website, it is time to upgrade it with Bulk SMS USA to send instant alerts, OTPs and digital receipts in real time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging.Visit for more I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Design Custom Bespoke Boxes with logo at economical rates. Branded Distributor of Custom Printed Boxes in UK. Offer free design & Free Shipping of custom packaging boxes . Premium Quality Custom bespoke Boxes manufacturer in Uk.Thanks.packaging boxes UK

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am grateful to this blog site providing special as well as useful understanding concerning this subject.
    Try to check my webpage on online stamp

    ReplyDelete